The mission of Gyanodaya Vidhya Niketan is to establish itself as a model educational centre in the Dadeldhura district and to ensure the quality education of all range of students within their own community.
MIssion AND VALUES
Goals & Values of Gyanodaya Secondary School
The mission of Gyanodaya Vidhya Niketan is to establish itself as a model educational center of the Dadeldhura district and to ensure the quality education all range of students within their own community.
Gyanodaya Vidhya Niketan seeks to provide students a congenial and positive, yet challenging environment that will support their all-round developmental needs and help children get in touch with their inner awareness. This, we hope, will lay the foundation that will eventually bring out in our graduates their best capabilities that will make them productive members of our society, as well as contributors to the advancement of the human race.
Gyanodaya aims to put no children left without education. We strongly believe in inclusive education. That includes education for all genders, races, community and economic backgrounds. We’re thriving to promote quality education for all in affordable payment.
- To provide learning spaces and learning environment for the learners by skilled teachers.
- To address bullying incidents swiftly and constantly which is the burning issue of present era.
- To produce morally, creatively and productively civilized student in a society for nation.
- To create a reporting system of each and every student with respect to all aspects with parents.
- To treat the students on the basis of psychological treatment system.